How to cook Best Lasagna at home?
These ingredients will make the best lasagna for 12 persons;
- ¾ Ground beef (Keema)
- ½ cup chopped onion (pyaaz)
- 1-pound sweet Italian sausage
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic (Lehsaan)
- 750-gram crushed tomatoes (tamatar)
- 170gram tomato paste
- 200gram cans tomato sauce
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1.5 tablespoon of dried basil leaves (Tulsi)
- ½ teaspoon of fennel seed (Soonf)
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1.5 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ of ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley (Dhaniya)
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 450gram cheese
- 1 egg
- ¾ pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
Step 1 to make lasagna
Mix sausage, ground beef, onions and garlic over a medium heat and wait till they turn light brown. Now add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Then add basil, fennel seed, Italian sausage 1 teaspoon salt, black pepper and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Then cover it for about 1.5 hours and stir occasionally.
Step 2 to make lasagna
Now boil salted water in a big pot and pour all the lasagna into it and boil for 8 to 12 minutes. Now drain the noodles and wash them with water. Now add the remaining parsley with cheese, egg and ½ teaspoon salt and mix them in a bowl.
Step 3 to make lasagna
Cooked them until the temperature raises 190-degree C.
Step 4 to make lasagna
Now put 1.5 cups of meat sauce at the bottom of the baking dish. Now place 6 lasagna noodles over that sauce. Spread with half mixture over that noodles that make in step 2. Then top them with mozzarella cheese. Spread 1.5 spoons of meat sauce over it and sprinkle with cheese. Repeat it and pour it with the remaining cheese.
Step 5 to make lasagna
Now bake this for 25 minutes with foil paper and then remove the foil paper and again bake this for additional 25 minutes. Now cool the lasagna for 15 minutes before serving